Be a Leader. Make a Difference.
“We are establishing at this time a Society of American Military Engineers. This society will serve no selfish purpose. It is dedicated to patriotism and national security. Its objects are, in brief, to promote solidarity and co-operation between engineers in civil and military life, to disseminate technical knowledge bearing upon progress in the art of war and the application of engineering science thereto, and to preserve and maintain the best standards and traditions of the profession, all in the interests of patriotism and national security.”
–The Military Engineer magazine, January 1920
Individual member benefits include:
- Access to cutting-edge professional development opportunities.
- Member rates for all national conferences
- Discounts to education and training through SAME’s Strategic Partnerships.
- Connecting with government and industry leaders.
- Volunteer leadership opportunities at the local, regional and national levels.
- Relationship building through a network of 100+ Posts around the world plus Student Chapters and Field Chapters.
- Subscription to The Military Engineer magazine.
- And much, much more!
Sustaining Member Company benefits Include:
SAME Sustaining Memberships offer your company the opportunity to network with industry leaders in the public sector and uniformed services. Sustaining Member-only events, such as the annual Federal Programs Briefings featuring the Engineering Service Chief from each military branch, provides timely information about upcoming projects and contract opportunities.Your Sustaining Membership includes six openings for individuals as your member representatives. All six representatives will receive all the benefits afforded them as an SAME member including:
- Discounts on attendance to SAME events including the Joint Engineer Training Conference & Expo and Small Business Conference.
- Access to the members-only section of the SAME website.
- Inclusion in the Sustaining Members directory.
- Exclusive access to member-only events such as DOD and federal agency briefings and CEO roundtables.
- Subscription to The Military Engineer magazine and discounted advertising opportunities
- Ability to participate in the Sustaining Member Partner Program
In addition, SAME Sustaining Member Representatives are encouraged to participate in one of SAME's many Councils or Committees--from Small Business to International to Environmental to Energy & Sustainability--to provide their leadership and expertise in shaping the goals, direction and outcomes of the specific topics being addressed.
Choose from one of the categories below to become one of SAME’s 30,000 members around the world dedicated to strengthening national security.
» WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
SELECT MEMBERSHIP TYPE BELOW