Mobile Post, Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) recognizes outstanding efforts of their Sustaining, Individual, and Student Members for 2012
Mobile, AL – The Society of American Military Engineers recognized the efforts of selected sustaining, individual, and student members for their outstanding performance in 2012 during their annual Christmas social held at the Athlestan Club December 4, 2012. The following awards and deserving recipients were announced:
• Mrs. Andrea Dowdy-Young Member Award
• Mr. Travis Dyess-Student Member Award (University of South Alabama)
• Mr. Mark Crawford II-Student Member Award (University of South Alabama)
• COL Steven Roemhildt-Individual Member Award
• Thompson Engineering-Sustaining Member Firm Award
• Dr. Bret Webb-Outstanding Student Mentor (University of South Alabama)
Each of the award recipients will be eligible for SAME National award nomination.
"It has been my pleasure to work with such dedicated individuals and companies this past year. Their efforts allowed the SAME post to once again be recognized as a Top Large Post in the nation"
-Tiffany Seibt – Mobile SAME Post President
SAME is a professional engineering association connecting architects, scientists, engineers, and builders in the public sector and private industry, uniting them to improve individual and collective capabilities for national security. SAME’s goal is to integrate these entities and individuals so that they can prepare for - and overcome - natural and manmade disasters, acts of terrorism and improve security at home and abroad. For more information on how to become a member of SAME visit www.same.org