Sustaining Member Partner Program
SAME offers Sustaining Member Companies the opportunity to participate in our annual Partnership Program. The program is designed to provide longstanding Sustaining Members with outstanding marketing opportunities throughout the year and to save you time in managing your SAME membership, sponsorships, and other activities. All plans are tailored to meet individuals firm's specific needs and participation requirements. Contact Johnny Frasier at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this unique opportunity.
All partnerships are completely customized and the cost of the partnership is dependent on what is included for you.
The following items must be included in your Partner Agreement:
- SAME Membership - National membership and as many Post memberships and representatives as required to meet your company's goals
- Advertising in TME Magazine – Select the ad size and advertise in all 6 issues of TME; also receive a 25% discount on ads in special feature issues
- Transition Workshop or STEM Camp Support – Take a Job Interview Suite at the Transition Workshop & Job Fair OR support our stipend fund for transitioning junior officers/enlisted OR support STEM camps with a donation
Participate in the following activities as needed. The total cost of the partnership is dependent upon the level of participation.
- JETC - Booth space as needed; Sponsorship level as desired by company; number of individual registrations as required by company
- SBC – Booth space as needed; Sponsorship level as desired by company; number of individual registrations as required by company
- DOD Briefings – Sponsorship, if desired, at level of company's choice, number of individual registrations as required by company
- Facilities Management Workshop - Tabletop exhibit if desired; sponsorship, if desired, at level of company's choice; number of individual registrations as required by company
- Digital Advertising – Banner ads as desired on www.samenews.org, www.same.org, and/or in monthly RealTiME newsletter.
The following value-added benefits are provided to partners:
- Early appointment times in booth space selection lottery for JETC and SBC.
- Invitation to President's Receptions at JETC and SBC.
- Early access to registrant lists at JETC and SBC.
- Logo upgrade on Sustaining Member Directory.
The Partner level is determined by the overall cost of the partner agreement, based on the level of participation in all the activities outlined above. Partner levels and cost threshold are as follow:
- Titanium Partner - $135,000 and above
- Platinum Partner – $100,000 - $134,999
- Gold Partner – $75,000 - $99,999
- Silver Partner – $50,000 - $74,999
- Bronze Partner – $30,000 - $49,999