• Develop relationships with public and private
sector partners in locations around the globe.
• Help identify and solve pressing
challenges facing the A/E/C industry
and the joint engineering community.
• Give back to local communities through
volunteering, corporate responsibility, support
to veterans, and STEM outreach.
• Engage through SAME with other professional
organizations to foster valuable collaboration.
• Lead the discussion on key issues in numerous
technical disciplines and fields of interest.
• Participate in mentoring programs to grow and
develop the next generation of industry leaders.
• Network with decision-makers that can help
take your company to the next level.
• Provide your employees access to cuttingedge
technical workshops and conferences.
• Support your employees’ continuing
education through SAME’s onsite, online, and
on demand learning opportunities.
• Contribute to the professional body of
knowledge through The Military Engineer.
• Access market research to keep your company
attentive to industry trends.
• Receive reduced rates to promote your
products and services across SAME’s platform of
*By submitting this form, you agree to receive emails, texts, and phone messages from SAME.
Dedicated to National Security