Donate to Charleston Post
Each year, the SAME Charleston Post raises money for scholarships and other sponsorships and outreach.
2021 Fundraising Tracking
As of February 28, 2021, we have raise $10,924 and have spent $1,438.90.
* Donations that are specified for a specific cause will be directed to those categories.
Donations to Wounded Warriors = $71
Donations to Scholarship Fund = $81
Events remaining for 2021 include a Golf Tournament, Industry Day, Annual Award Gala, and an Oyster Roast.
Below is a breakdown of our budget for the funds potentially raised, and where we have spent funds to date.
| 2021 Budget
| Scholarships, Sponsorships & Outreach*
|Outreach (incl Wounded Warriors)
| Leadership Sponsorship (PLW & JETC)
|Operational Expenses ***
|Citadel Student Chapter
|Bank Charges & PayPal Processing Fees
* Scholarships, Sponsorships, & Outreach are the categories we budget to give funds to.
** Misc is for sponsorships that are requested throughout the year that were not budgeted for within one of the other categories, as well as to purchase yard signs for our Scholarship recipients.
*** Operational Expenses are funds that we spend to host events, to charge credit cards for events, or to help the Student Chapter with their expenses. Ideally, we would raise this money within our fundraising funds and not use our operational funds.
Funds Spent Notes:
- $1,000 deposit for Annual Gala event venue hold.
- $207.54 spent for supporting baskets at the CEJC E-Week Banquet where proceeds raised will go towards STEM scholarships and STEM sponsorships.
- $256.43 in PayPal processing fees.
Please consider donating to the SAME Charleston Post to help us reach our fundraising goal. To donate fill out the form below. Upon clicking "Donate", you will be directed to PayPal for a secure checkout.