Be a Leader. Make a Difference.
To prevent errors, please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to fill out the membership form
“We are establishing at this time a Society of American Military Engineers. This society will serve no selfish purpose. It is dedicated to patriotism and national security. Its objects are, in brief, to promote solidarity and co-operation between engineers in civil and military life, to disseminate technical knowledge bearing upon progress in the art of war and the application of engineering science thereto, and to preserve and maintain the best standards and traditions of the profession, all in the interests of patriotism and national security.”
–The Military Engineer magazine, January 1920
Individual member benefits include:
- Access to cutting-edge professional development opportunities.
- Member rates for all national conferences
- Discounts to education and training through SAME’s Strategic Partnerships.
- Connecting with government and industry leaders.
- Volunteer leadership opportunities at the local, regional and national levels.
- Relationship building through a network of 100+ Posts around the world plus Student Chapters and Field Chapters.
- Subscription to The Military Engineer magazine.
- And much, much more!
Sustaining Member Company benefits Include:
SAME Sustaining Membership includes one Post and six openings for individuals as your member representatives. All six representatives will receive all the benefits afforded them as an SAME member including:
- Discounts on exhibiting and attendance for your listed representatives to SAME events including the Joint Engineer Training Conference & Expo and Small Business Conference.
- Access to the members-only section of the SAME website.
- Inclusion in the Sustaining Members directory.
- Exclusive access to member-only events such as Federal Program Briefings and CEO roundtables.
- Subscription to The Military Engineer magazine and discounted advertising opportunities
- Ability to participate in the Sustaining Member Partner Program
- Ability to participate in one of the many Councils or Committees
*Joint Ventures membership dues are determined by the total number employees of all companies included in the JV.
Choose from one of the categories below to become one of SAME’s 29,000 members around the world dedicated to strengthening national security.
SELECT MEMBERSHIP TYPE BELOW