Non-Profit Organization or Academic Institution Membership in SAME
SAME’s Non-Profit Organization or Academic Institution Membership gives you the opportunity to network with professionals (from both the public and private-sectors) who are working collaboratively to identify and resolve national security infrastructure-related challenges. A lot is demanded of your organization or institution to build leaders, support your mission, and be part of the dialogue on industry issues. SAME provides your organization to be in the room where it happens and part of the effort to develop future leaders for the profession.
Join as a Non-Profit Organization or Academic Institution today and enjoy these benefits:
- Build your organization’s relationships and network with the public and private sectors in an above-board forum and outside a formal framework.
- Gain visibility by contributing subject matter expertise through speaking at conferences, writing articles, and participating in our Communities of Interest.
- Show your commitment to open dialogue, the profession, and your mission with listings in both our public-facing and members-only Sustaining Member Directory; you’ll gain further market penetration with an individual listing for each of your agency representatives in our member-only individual member directory.
- Build exposure by exhibiting at or sponsoring events, advertising in The Military Engineer magazine, and more at special rates.
- Create local relationships and connect with decision-makers in your own backyard with active participation in one or more of our chapters (we call them Posts). One post is included in your membership.
- Provide your named representatives with all the benefits as an SAME individual member, demonstrating your commitment to their success and professional development.
SAME membership terms are for one year and on an anniversary cycle, so you will renew on the anniversary of your join date. A Non-Profit or Academic Institution membership belongs to the organization and includes membership in one chapter (we call them Posts) and allows you to list up to ten individual representatives. These representatives also gain all the benefits of an individual member.
If your Membership lapses beyond our 90-day grace period, your membership term will begin on the day you renew.
SAME Non-Profit or Academic Institution Membership is $250 for one year. [The Non-Profit Organization membership fee may be waived if you wish to work with SAME as a Strategic Partner. Strategic Partnerships are arranged through the office of the SAME executive director. Contact Kathy Off if your organization would like to partner with SAME to deliver exceptional value to both organizations’ members and constituents.]
Questions? Contact: Member Services.