Sustaining Company Membership in SAME
Joining SAME is the best way to make your company available to the federal, state, and local government agencies looking for the services and products you provide. Government agencies are tasked with significant demands and they rely on industry to meet those demands. SAME provides your company the opportunity to successfully conduct market research, navigate the government acquisition and procurement contracting maze, find teaming partners to help you execute projects, develop relationships and build trust. Through a sustaining company membership in SAME, your company will be recognized as a trusted partner that will meet requirements and exceed expectations.
Join as a Sustaining Member Company today and enjoy these benefits:
- Build your firm’s relationships and network with the public and private sectors in an above-board forum and outside a formal framework
- Gain visibility for your business by contributing your subject matter expertise through speaking at conferences, writing articles, and participating in our Communities of Interest.
- Expand your clientele with listings in both our public-facing and members-only Sustaining Member Directory; you’ll gain further market penetration with an individual listing for each of your company representatives in our member-only individual member directory.
- Perform market research and gain market access through national conferences, regional symposiums, industry days, and small business fairs.
- Build your brand by exhibiting at or sponsoring events, advertising in The Military Engineer magazine, and more at special rates.
- Create local relationships and connect with decision-makers where you have offices with active participation in one or more of our chapters (we call them Posts). One post is included in your membership and you have the opportunity to join additional Posts that will expand your reach in all the markets you serve. Our network of over 100 Posts gives you opportunities locally – all across the globe.
- Provide your team with all the benefits as an SAME individual member, demonstrating your commitment to their success and professional development.
- Exclusive rates for new subscribers on federal data intelligence platforms FedMine and GovWinIQ.
SAME membership terms are for one year and on an anniversary cycle, so you will renew on the anniversary of your join date. A Sustaining Company membership includes membership in one local post and allows you to list up to six individual company representatives. Additional representatives and/or Posts may be added to meet your needs. These representatives also gain all the benefits of an individual member and can be changed or added to at any time. Dues are calculated based on the total number of employees (for joint ventures, dues are determined by the total number of employees in ALL companies included in the JV). If your Sustaining Company Membership lapses beyond our 90-day grace period, your membership term will begin on the day you renew.
The Value of Sustaining Membership
Johnny Frasier | 703-549-3800 x175
Member Services | 703-549-3800 x131