About Gem Post
Mission, Vision, Values
“To build leaders and lead collaboration among government and industry to develop multidisciplined solutions to national security infrastructure challenges.”
“To serve our nation as the foremost integrator for leadership development and technical collaboration within the A/E/C profession.”
Our Enduring Purpose
“To promote solidarity and cooperation between engineers in civil and military life, to disseminate technical knowledge bearing upon progress in the art of war and the application of engineering science thereto, and to preserve and maintain the best standards and traditions of the profession, all in the interests of patriotism and national security.”
- Integrity: Unwavering commitment to always do what is right, regardless of consequences.
- Patriotism: Support our national ideals and take pride in our country.
- Public Service: Recognize the critical contribution that public servants make in supporting the economic and environmental needs of the nation.
- National Security: Recognize the dedication of our national security team, comprised of the uniformed services, civil service and contractors, in defending freedom.
- Technical Competence: Deliver high-quality solutions.
- Excellence: Strive for the highest standards of performance in all actions, both personal and professional.
- Environmental Stewardship: Preserve, protect, conserve and restore our national resources through sustainable development.