A Message from the SAME Okinawa Chapter President
The mission of the Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) is to promote and facilitate engineering support for national security by developing and enhancing relationships and competencies among uniformed services, public and private sector engineers, and related professionals."
At the Okinawa Field Chapter of the Tokyo Post, we will strive to improve the sense of partnership between the various elements of the engineering community: Academia, Industry and Government. To that end, our goal will be to integrate efforts across Okinawa, ultimately helping to inform and educate both the current and future members of the engineering community."
- President: CAPT Kent Hendricks, USN
- 1st VP Japan Post: Mr. Art Arao
- VP Membership/Scholarship: Mr. Eduardo Oyadomari
- VP Programs: Ms. Mari Tobaru
- VP Public Relations: Ms Yvonne Lee Simon
- Secretary: ENS Leigh Mehs, USN
- Sergeant at Arms: MSgt Charles Jackson, USAF
- Treasurer: 2Lt Drew McCathern, USAF
- Immediate Past President: Col. Scott Grainger, USAF