General Membership Info
Need to Renew or Update Your Membership?
Then click HERE to go to the Member Dashboard page and My Account section (you will need to log in with your Username and Password first).
Not a Member?
Be a Leader. Make a Difference. These words challenge our more than 28,000 members representing 1,400 companies and public agencies, to go beyond the norm and to do something that makes a positive impact on our nation--and provides a lasting benefit on those countries in need of our assistance. With more than 110 Posts in the U.S. and abroad, SAME members have a wide network of support that also includes a vast array of education, training, networking and business opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
SAME membership provides valuable benefits, not found in any other association including opportunities to:
- Connect with top engineering officials from the public and private sector at SAME national, regional and local conferences and events.
- Learn about upcoming projects directly from the Engineering Service Chiefs.
- Build important relationships with SAME's community of more than 25,000 A/E/C professionals.
- Strengthen relationships through our network of more than 110 Posts (chapters) worldwide.
- Get valuable education and education through SAME's diverse Continuing Education Program.
- Be the first to learn about important A/E/C changes, contracts and awards through The Military Engineer magazine, which provides feature articles and news items of immediate importance to our community.
Still not sure SAME Membership is right for you?
Then contact a Post representative and ask to attend a Post meeting or event. Once there, you’ll see first-hand what an SAME membership can do to advance your career, strengthen your professional development, and grow your professional and personal network.
Still have questions about SAME/Post Membership?
Then contact our Membership team, Steve Holt, Dave DeMartino, Michele Torres or Dick Kochanek, and they can assist you.