2021 Scholarship Opportunity
Calling all STEM educators! Are you a creative and enthusiastic teacher with a passion for broadening students’ worlds? We are looking to award exceptional, local third- through eighth-grade teachers with $500 “Excellence in Engineering” grants to enhance science & engineering learnings in the classroom, in the hopes of maintaining and expanding the pipeline of future STEM professionals.
Applications will be available on April 30th, 2021, and candidates will be evaluated on the following criteria:
1. Alignment with the SAME STEM Mission
3. Student Engagement
4. Financial Need
The timeline for the scholarship program is as follows:
1. School Districts will receive the application by 4/30/2021
2. Applications must be received by the Scott Field SAME Post by 7/31/2021
3. The Scott Field SAME Post will complete their selection by 9/30/2021
4. Grants will be awarded by 10/31/20201
Stay tuned for more information!