8:15 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. - Net Zero Today: Fort Carson on the Cutting Edge of High Performance
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - Renewable Energy as a Stepping Stone to Resiliency
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - General Session Keynote Address by Brig. Gen. Roy-Alan Agustin, F.SAME, USAF
1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - Energy to the Edge: Providing Power in Risky Environments
3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Two-Part Session
Panel Bridge Technology: Meeting Tomorrow's Challenges Today
4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. - Geospatial Assessments of Critical Infrastructure
Sessions: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
• U.S. Army Europe's Role in Sustainable Training Area Management
• Innovative Energy Solutions for the Military
Sessions: 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
• Green Energy for Germany, Europe, and the World
• Military Engineering in the Alliance (no presentation available)
Sessions: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
• Mechanically Stabilized Earth: A Bridging Consideration
• Current Engineer Operations: NATO Support and Procurement Agency
Sessions: 1:30 pm. - 2:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. - Command Imperatives & Engineering Priorities
9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - Planning, Design, Construction & Operations Programs