Importance of Small Businesses
Small business firms contribute approximately 80 percent of our nation’s job growth. Our entrepreneurial approach fosters innovation, drive and success. Often considered “renegades,” we are an invaluable asset to our nation’s economy and the military mission.
The SAME Small Business Council is committed to keeping SAME Members informed with the most up–to–date information from the world of small business. We regularly send out an electronic newsletter to help you stay ahead of the latest trends and take advantage of current developments in growth and partnerships.
If you are interested in getting more information about Small Business Council activities, or in serving on the SAME Small Business Council, please send an e-mail with your contact info to Karen Buniak.
Objectives of the Small Business Council
- Inform SAME of technical programs of interest to small business members
- Provide opportunities to meet with key military decision makers
- Represent small business interests on select SAME national committees
- Keep members informed on small business regulations and legislation
- Provide opportunities to highlight small business success stories and lessons learned