Network with SAME members and learn about the success of the Bay Bridge from 1936 versus the rebuilt East Span of 2013. The talk will provide overview of the most important bridges of Ralph Modjeski.
- Presentation Topic: Artist in Concrete and Steel - Bridges of Ralph Modjeski
- Speaker: Jan Plachta, USACE (Retired)
- When: Wednesday, January 27, 2019
- Where: Tetra Tech, 1 S. Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60606, 37th Floor, (Bring your photo ID as you will need to sign in at the lobby).
- Time: 11:30am (There will be a Board Meeting at 10:30am.) Networking and lunch will begin at 11:30, with the Panel to start at 12.