Session Title: The Rebuild of Tyndall AFB – Making lemonade from lemons
This presentation will cover statistics of the damage from Hurricane Michael, an overview of the master planning process, some discussion of what the USAF is doing in the vein of Installation of the Future, and some discussion of the challenges that this opportunity has presented.
- What parts of the master planning process help move us towards the Installation of the Future?
- What sorts of technologies are being considered to make Tyndall an Installation of the Future?
- What are some of the things being incorporated in the rebuild to address resiliency?
- What are some of the challenges in energy resiliency related to the existing utility privatization contract?
- What are some of the challenges related to procurement?
- What are some of the challenges related to the actual construction effort?
Brigadier General Patrice Melancon
Mobilization Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Installation and Mission Support Center, Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas, and Executive Director, PMO for Tyndall Reconstruction
To view the presentation: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/590174381
To access the audio:
United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679
United States: +1 (571) 317-3116
Access Code: 590-174-381