Event Name: Resiliency Day
Event Location: Penn State Navy Yard
Event Date/Time: 11/10/2021
For more details or to register, visit: Eventbrite Registration Link
The Philadelphia Post of the Society of American Military Engineers is hosting a hybrid symposium to bring together practitioners from the Greater Philadelphia Area and beyond to speak to infrastructure resiliency and how it can help public and private entities survive these turbulent times.
This year we have members from Michael Baker International, Mott Macdonald, and Penn Water Center presenting. Program updates will be emailed out.
To attend in person
To attend in person register on our Eventbrite.
Masks are required per venue policy.
Please read venue COVID acknowledgement
COVID Statement from Penn State
Details Time: 9AM-1PM
Location: Penn State Navy Yard
1101 Kitty Hawk Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19112
- 8:30 AM Doors open - Registration
- 9:00 AM Welcome
Roland DeGuzman, PE, CEM
- 9:15 AM Flood Modeling as a Planning Tool for Regional and Installation Resilience
Katy Daly, PE, CFM & Michael Yaffe, AICP, PP, GISP, ENV SP
- 10:00 AM Federal Funding for Resilience Projects
Eleanor Killiam (Mott MacDonald)
- 10:45 AM Break
- 11:00 AM Proactive Ingenuity
Tad Wood (MCFA)
- 11:45 AM Closing Presentation: Water Resilience in Philadelphia
Dr. Miriam Hacker (Water Center at Penn)
- 12:30 PM Networking Lunch
- 1:30 PM Conclusion