SAME Federal Small Business Conference
SBC 2021 will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta the week of November 15 with virtual participation available.
The Small Business Conference for the Federal Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Facility Maintenance/Management Industry (SBC) brings together federal agencies and businesses operating in the federal marketplace to:
- Deliver the most comprehensive and useful market research experience possible for all attendees
- Learn of and/or share upcoming contracting opportunities for small businesses
- Connect with teaming partners
- Support the nation's contracting goals
- Engage in above-board networking between private companies and federal program managers and procurement/contracting officers.
More than a dozen federal agencies have participated in SBC over the last few years, including the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; Naval Facilities Engineering Command; Air Force Civil Engineer Center; Department of Veterans Affairs; Veterans Health Administration; Department of Energy; General Services Administration; Department of State; Small Business Administration; Environmental Protection Agency; Federal Emergency Management Agency; and National Aeronautics & Space Administration. With a return to an in-person event with an option for virtual participation, the 2021 SBC is sure to once again offer unparalleled value and deliver unmatched return-on-investment.
Find out more here