USACE Europe District Government-Industry Forum
- Learn about the FY20 USACE Europe District program.
- Hear from USACE and AE & Construction partners AECOM, Black & Veatch, COPLAN, SKE, and Wolff & Müller about design & construction delivery, successes & challenges, and lessons learned & advice for working in Poland.
- Visit with Sustaining Member at table top displays to learn more about their services.
- Network with Government, military, and industry partners.
Location: Little Italy, Building 1011 - Clay Kaserne.
Time: 1100 to 1400
- Networking, opening remarks, and light snacks start at 1100.
- USACE Europe District presentation will begin at 1130.
- AE and Construction Industry insights on design and construction in Poland will start about 1200.
- Q&A and Panel discussion will start around 1300.
- Networking and wrap up will continue until 1400.
Cost: Suggested donation is $25/25€ for industry and $10/10€ for military and government. Please pay cash at the door. Receipts will be available.
RSVP required: Seating is limited to 75 participants. RSVP is required before 09 May via EventBrite.
- Escort required, use this link
- No Escort needed, use this link
Other: PDH certificate will be available on request. Please forward the event invitation to others interested in attending. For any questions (or a map) please email firstname.lastname@example.org