Strategies for Success: Teaming, Joint Ventures and the Mentor Protege Programs Webinar
Date: Tuesday, August 13, 2019
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern Time
Duration: 1 hour
Register for this webinar
Webinar Description: You can't go far in government contracting today without hearing about Teaming and Joint Venturing, or the SBA's Mentor Protege programs. Whether you are a large business looking to leverage a small business partner's eligibility, or a small business looking t supplement your own performance capabilities and competitive edge, these strategies can greatly increase your access to contracts, and give your revenue a boost. However, when contractors don't understand the strict legal requirements governing these strategies, they get themselves into trouble.
Join experienced government contracting attorney Maria Panichelli as she explains the ins and outs of Teaming and Joint Ventures.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- The difference between Teaming, Joint Venturing, and the SBA's Mentor Protege Programs and when you should use which
- Key strategies for forming a successful team
- Ways to draft enforceable teaming agreements
- How to form a JV That is compliant with the regulations
- Key issues that can stall JV negotiations
- Tips and tricks relating to the SBA mentor protege programs