Sustaining Company Membership in SAME
Joining SAME is the best way to make your company available to the federal, state, and local government agencies looking for the services and products you provide. Government agencies are tasked with significant demands and they rely on industry to meet those demands. SAME provides your company the opportunity to successfully conduct market research, navigate the government acquisition and procurement contracting maze, find teaming partners to help you execute projects, develop relationships and build trust. Through a sustaining company membership in SAME, your company will be recognized as a trusted partner that will meet requirements and exceed expectations.
Join as a Sustaining Member Company today and enjoy these benefits
- Build your firm’s relationships and network with the public and private sectors in an above-board forum and outside a formal framework
- Gain visibility for your business by contributing your subject matter expertise through speaking at conferences, writing articles, and participating in our Communities of Interest
- Expand your clientele with listings in both our public-facing and members-only Sustaining Member Directory; you’ll gain further market penetration with an individual listing for each of your company representatives in our member-only individual member directory
- Perform market research and gain market access through national conferences, regional symposiums, industry days, and small business fairs
- Build your brand by exhibiting at or sponsoring events, advertising in The Military Engineer magazine, and more at special rates
- Create local relationships and connect with decision-makers where you have offices with active participation in one or more of our chapters (we call them Posts). One post is included in your membership and you have the opportunity to join additional Posts that will expand your reach in all the markets you serve. Our network of over 100 Posts gives you opportunities locally – all across the globe
- Provide your team with all the benefits as an SAME individual member, demonstrating your commitment to their success and professional development
- Exclusive rates for new subscribers on federal data intelligence platforms FedMine and GovWinIQ.
Communities of Interest
SAME’s Communities of Interest offer members a chance to engage nationally with other professionals focused on a particular technical field or demographic within joint engineering and the A/E/C industry.