GOLF TOURNAMENT - WEDNESDAY, 18 NOV
Where: Fort Walton Beach Municipal Golf Course, 1955 Lewis Turner Blvd, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
When: 0730 check in opens, 0800 shotgun start
This event culminates with a slab of prime rib, baked potatoes, and a drink.
Sponsorship and Cost:
- Prime Rib Lunch Sponsor: $2500 (Includes large logo on banner, team entry, and tee box sign)
- Drink Cart Sponsorship: $1500 (Includes medium logo on banner, team entry, and tee box sign)
- Golf STEM Sponsor: $600
- Golf Team: $500 - 4 golfers
- Golf Team (Military/Federal civilian): $400 - 4 golfers
- Longest Drive Sponsor: $300 (includes tee box sign)
- Closest to Pin Sponsor: $300 (includes tee box sign)
- Tee Box Sign Only: $200
- Golf Individual: $125
- Golf Individual (Military/Federal Civilian): $100
INDUSTRY FORUM - THURSDAY, 19 NOV
Where: Hilton Garden Inn, 1297 Miracle Strip Parkway SE, Fort Walton Beach FL 32548 (rooms at government per diem for Tuesday through the weekend).
When: 0730 check in opens
LINK TO AGENDA
Goal of the 2020 Emerald Coast Post Industry Day:
The 2020 Emerald Coast Post Industry Day provides an opportunity for professionals to gather and discuss technical issues and business opportunities in an environment that facilitates individualized professional relationships building. This year's format provides opportunities for sponsors and attendees to interact in a relaxed environment with technical presentations and table top sponsorships (limited to 10).
Presentations this year begin with a military morning focus with discussions on the impact of hurricanes, regulatory implications and environmental impact. Additionally, Restore projects will be presented for Northwest Florida and future projects at Eglin and Hurlburt. The afternoon will be focused on local and social discussions with community partners from across Northwest Florida.
Sponsorship and Cost: Industry Day
- STEM Premium Sponsor: $2500 with a limit of 5
- Luau Lunch Sponsor: $1,500 one sponsor
- General STEM sponsor: $1000 limit of 5
- Exhibit/booth: $200 small business limit of 5 (SOLD OUT)
- Industry Day Individual: $75 early, $150 late
- Military and presenters: Free
Networking Meals & Happy Hour:
Meals are designed to be more social. Breakfast will be available at the hotel inside or outside of the conference room (not included in registration). Lunch is included and will kick-off the more social afternoon session.
2020 High School and College Scholarship application window is CLOSED.
Also included is a new "Vocational School" scholarship.
See the Scholarships web page tab for applications and more details.
2020 STEM Grant results have now been released...see Scholarships tab.
Attentions Sustaining Member Firms!!
Annual Post Sponsorship Opportunity
Click HERE for more info
Join our post Constant Contact e-mail distribution...