Nonprofit/Academic Membership in SAME
SAME’s nonprofit or academic membership gives you the opportunity to network with professionals (from both the public and private-sectors) who are working collaboratively to identify and resolve national security infrastructure-related challenges.
A great amount is demanded of your organization or institution to build leaders, support your mission, and be part of the dialogue on industry issues affecting national security. SAME provides a chance to be in the room where it happens and part of the effort to develop solutions for engineering and future leaders for the profession.Join SAME Today
To join your organization as a member, complete the form via the button above and email to email@example.com.
Enjoy these Benefits as a Nonprofit or Academic Member
- Build your organization’s relationships and network with the public and private sectors in an above-board forum and outside a formal framework.
- Gain visibility by contributing subject matter expertise through speaking at conferences, writing articles, and participating in our Communities of Interest.
- Show your commitment to open dialogue, the profession, and your mission with listings in both our public-facing and members-only Sustaining Member Directory; you’ll gain further market penetration with an individual listing for each of your agency representatives in our member-only individual member directory.
- Build exposure by exhibiting at or sponsoring events, advertising in The Military Engineer magazine, and more at special rates.
- Create local relationships and connect with decision-makers in your own backyard with active participation in one or more of our chapters (we call them Posts). One post is included in your membership.
Questions? Contact Member Services | 703-549-3800 x131
Terms & Details
SAME membership terms are for one year and are based on an anniversary cycle, so you will renew on the anniversary of your join date. A nonprofit or academic membership belongs to the organization and includes membership in one Post (chapter) and allows you to list up to 10 members. These individuals gain all the benefits of an individual member.
If your nonprofit or academic membership lapses beyond our 90-day grace period, your membership term will begin on the day you renew.
SAME nonprofit or academic membership is $325 for one year.
[The Non-Profit Organization membership fee may be waived if you work with SAME as a Strategic Partner. These strategic partnerships are arranged through the SMAE National Office.]
NOTE: Dues are non-refundable.Join SAME Today