SAME Communities of Interest
SAME’s Communities of Interest offer members a chance to engage nationally with other professionals focused on a particular community of interest or demographic within the A/E/C industry.
In addition to monthly and quarterly calls, developing national webinars, assisting with SAME’s awards and medals, and helping Posts with speakers and presenters, the Communities of Interest are a leading source for coordinating and reviewing the education and training roadmap for SAME national events and workshops.
Communities of Interest are a value-added member benefit any one can take advantage of They offer numerous opportunities for personally and professionally rewarding experiences.
- Helping young professionals with business and technical issues.
- Keeping members up to date on emerging technologies.
- Encouraging international business alliances in the STEM industry.
- Working to improve industry-government business practices.
- Working with high school and college students to encourage careers in the A/E/C industry.
- Strengthening collaboration among military, government, industry and academia.