The application will be released on October 31, 2018
Each applicant must submit three documents:
A. Application Information Sheet with Resume (see attached form)
B. Response to three (3) Questions (two (2) pages or less)
Respond to the following three questions:
- Referring to your biographical information, education and work experience explain how you meet the selection criteria?
- Provide a brief synopsis of your background, including activities, which show possession of the ability to lead and/or manage. Outside activities include leadership in performing various community, religious, and civic programs and activities
- What do you expect to gain from the LDP experience and how do you see that effecting your leadership capabilities in the future?
C. Letter of Recommendation from Employer
Each applicant must submit a letter of recommendation from her or his direct boss, stating why they are a solid candidate for this program. If the boss is unavailable, submission of a short statement regarding their unavailability and a letter from a former boss, or someone in a leadership position above the applicant’s boss will be accepted.
All applications MUST be typed and submitted electronically through the Post President to the Regional Vice President.
Applications are accepted from October 31, 2018 through December 21, 2018. The Regional Vice President must be in receipt of applicants’ complete application package containing all required information and signatures no later than midnight Friday, December 21, 2018 for program consideration.
Applicants are to submit original responses. Late or Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Advisory: Regional Vice President’s may have a deadline that is prior to December 21, 2018.
- Each Region will select one individual to participate.
- Candidates’ applications will be rated on the following:
- Leadership across functional and geographic boundaries
- Leading change
- Notifications will be made for all primary selections by March 1, 2019
- Alternates will be notified by April 1, 2019
For More Information
To learn more about the Leader Development Program, contact Eddie Gonzalez, SAME Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.