Communities of Interest
SAME’s Communities of Interest offer members a chance to engage nationally with other professionals focused on a particular community of interest or demographic within the A/E/C industry.
In addition to monthly and quarterly calls and webinars, and assisting with the national awards program, the Communities of Interest are a leading source for developing the education and training roadmap for major SAME events, national webinars and other professional development opportunities, including those held in conjunction with SAME’s strategic partners such as the Design-Build Institute of America and the International Facility Management Association.
The Communities of Interest are a fantastic value-added member benefit any one can take advantage of! They offer numerous opportunities for a great variety of personally and professionally rewarding experiences through:
- Helping young professionals with business and technical issues.
- Keeping SAME members up to date on emerging technologies.
- Encouraging international business alliances in the STEM industry.
- Working to improve industry-government business practices.
- Working with high-school and college students to encourage the pursuit of a career in the A/E/C industry.
- Fostering connections among the military, government and private sectors to support homeland defense.
To learn more about each Community—and to get involved—select a link below.